Regeant generation memo
"Reagent components: 1. P-base 2. V-poison 3. T-blood Synthesize the components in the incubator located in the lab.
- The machine will automatically mix the components. It will take some time to
totally mix them.
- Once it is generated, you can make a copy by setting it in the high speed
1. P-base Generated 2500 ml for the reagent. Since storage device in the lab is out of order, sample is being stored in basement tank. Keep sample in air-tight case or it will dissolve.
2. V-poison Generated from bee poison as a culture catalyst. It is kept in the lab. Gathering usable amounts of V-poison is very labor intensive. Handle it with care.
3. T-blood Blood from a creature infected with the "T" virus.
- A sample from Greg should be arriving."
This page has been accessed 323 times.